99 Shine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk

4 posters

Go down

Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk Empty Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk

Post  ಠ_ಠ. Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 am

Who Cares?!?!?!
ಠ_ಠ.
ಠ_ಠ.
99 S
99 S

Back to top Go down

Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk Empty Re: Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk

Post  [HoeSlapper]OverPower Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:12 am

Hey, fag above me. Yo-

Update : Recently I discovered that moot moved near me and I decided to go out to his apartment and become his friend, thus gaining trust and becoming a mod. This clearly didn't turn out as expected as I couldn't find his apartment for 2 months, my other friend who apparantly knows a guy who knows a guy, who knows where his apartment is told him and he told me. So, we went over there together and when we were about to knock on the door, I whispered, wait. Wtf are we gonna even say? and it appears Christopher (moot) heard us and opened the door as I was finishing my sentence. He was in his boxers....e.e....he quickly said : "Yeah...?" and we're just like, you christopher? Him : "Yeah, I usually go by that, who sent you? So, we explained we knew he moved there recently and we just wanted to meet him, so eventually he invited us inside and it was just like a normal apartment, sun rays grazing through the windows at us. As I entered all my stress was released and I felt "in peace" for some reason. So, we sat on the sofa while he went to his room and get something. Eventually he comes back out eating a snicker, grabs a chair and says, "what do you wanna know?" Obviously we asked tons of questions and I eventually asked him : "You're probably, a badass programmer, where's your rig?" He chuckled and took us to his rig, that was exactly facing the back of the kitchen. In there he had 3 monitors 4 PC's next to another and explained us how he managed the server. Eventually I asked him, "Is it true you are gay?" He told us it was true, but he said he did not like it that deep. Then I asked, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" Then out of no where he got me by the the neck, turned me around, tore my pants off and shoved his big dick up my ass. It felt so good! Nevertheless, I am glad i met him. It was the best sex I've had since me and my dad fucked each other.
[HoeSlapper]OverPower
[HoeSlapper]OverPower

Back to top Go down

Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk Empty Re: Here is OP shit. c/p at your own will and repaste, OP. Repaste in talk

Post  andrey1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

[HoeSlapper]OverPower wrote:Hey, fag above me. Yo-

Update : Recently I discovered that moot moved near me and I decided to go out to his apartment and become his friend, thus gaining trust and becoming a mod. This clearly didn't turn out as expected as I couldn't find his apartment for 2 months, my other friend who apparantly knows a guy who knows a guy, who knows where his apartment is told him and he told me. So, we went over there together and when we were about to knock on the door, I whispered, wait. Wtf are we gonna even say? and it appears Christopher (moot) heard us and opened the door as I was finishing my sentence. He was in his boxers....e.e....he quickly said : "Yeah...?" and we're just like, you christopher? Him : "Yeah, I usually go by that, who sent you? So, we explained we knew he moved there recently and we just wanted to meet him, so eventually he invited us inside and it was just like a normal apartment, sun rays grazing through the windows at us. As I entered all my stress was released and I felt "in peace" for some reason. So, we sat on the sofa while he went to his room and get something. Eventually he comes back out eating a snicker, grabs a chair and says, "what do you wanna know?" Obviously we asked tons of questions and I eventually asked him : "You're probably, a badass programmer, where's your rig?" He chuckled and took us to his rig, that was exactly facing the back of the kitchen. In there he had 3 monitors 4 PC's next to another and explained us how he managed the server. Eventually I asked him, "Is it true you are gay?" He told us it was true, but he said he did not like it that deep. Then I asked, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" Then out of no where he got me by the the neck, turned me around, tore my pants off and shoved his big dick up my ass. It felt so good! Nevertheless, I am glad i met him. It was the best sex I've had since me and my dad fucked each other.
Genius.
andrey1
andrey1
99 S
99 S

Back to top Go down

Post  [(>^-^)>]Sotrax Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 am

Singing a Song Dx
[(>^-^)>]Sotrax
[(>^-^)>]Sotrax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum